What kind of reality surrounds your organization in five years?
- What we do: analyze past, present and overall patterns - and develop models of the future
- What we provide: an understanding of how the 21st century will be very different from the 20th and in what ways it will be similar
- What you get: some hands-on tools to navigate your organization through times of great changes
Worth a thought:
- Within the next 20 years, half of all current jobs will disappear due to digitization
- The middle class depends on those jobs, and governance as we know it is largely paid for by income tax
- In general, economic models are still based on the notion that increased productivity will improve the economy
What is meaningful growth?
- Meaningful growth is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable
- Meaningful growth applies the latest technologies to serve human welbeing
- Meaningful growth factors in our needs for culture and purpose
- Meaningful growth involves new business models
- Meaningful growth is a choice
September 2016, January 2017 and March 2017, Next Scandinavia and Ekskäret Foundation organized roundtables in Berlin, Leiden and Stockholm about Bildung and ego-development. A click on the picture takes you to the project website.